GML Horizontal Tile Different Backgrounds

JeanSwamp

Hello,

I'm trying to create some sort of background that scrolls horizontally for a runner game. A good example that comes to mind when trying to explain what I need is Jetpack Joyride, where the background transitions from one to another.

Basically I plan to have more or less the same background but with a few variations and decorations to make it look a bit more alive.

Could someone teach me how to do this stuff?

Thanks

M

maratae

Hello,

I'm trying to create some sort of background that scrolls horizontally for a runner game. A good example that comes to mind when trying to explain what I need is Jetpack Joyride, where the background transitions from one to another.

Basically I plan to have more or less the same background but with a few variations and decorations to make it look a bit more alive.

Could someone teach me how to do this stuff?

Thanks
What have you tried so far? You're probally gonna have more luck if you ask specific questions in here lest someone might tell you to search for tutorials.

JeanSwamp

What could be more specific than asking how to tile different backgrounds to make it look like an endless background