Alpha Homestead [Windows|Linux|Steam]

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by Lukan, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Lukan

Lukan Gay Wizard Freak

Hello again, Homesteadians!
    In my small bits of free time I have been adding small features to the game.
    Not a lot of stuff, just some small things I feel help the game's feel overall.
    The Story stuff takes longer to add, and I don't have the free time to sit down and work on it for that long very often, hence the long gaps between any real updates.
    I do have some free time tomorrow to try and power through some of that, but tonight I just wanted to share a small thing I'm testing:
    [​IMG]
    The Water Meter.
    As I fix a few bugs related to mining and tool forging, I've found another way to make them more worth while!
    Now as you upgrade the Watering Can, it will hold more and more water in addition to the watering area getting bigger[which is currently glitched...]
    I'm fixing a lot of bugs tonight and hope to work on story tomorrow.

I'm trying to keep you guys more in the loop with what I'm doing, because I know I've fallen silent pretty hard core in the past.

Thanks for reading this rambling mess!
    ~Lukan

CMAllen likes this.
  2. WarpDogsVG

WarpDogsVG Member

I'd like to play your latest demo, but I'm not quite sure which one that is on your download page. There's a lot of options. Am I missing something obvious?

3. Lukan

Lukan Gay Wizard Freak

@WarpDogsVG I do apologise for any confusion!
    I have been forgetting to update across all platforms to make finding the proper version easier.

The current latest version is: https://lukan.dev/downloads/Homestead-190726-0.zip
    And this version has an update checker that automatically finds the latest version on my site.

I'm making an effort to make sure I update across Itch.io and GameJolt as well as my site in the future.

4. Bearman_18

Bearman_18 Member

I've been seeing this around, but I never actually played it. So I'm going to give it a try! Haven't played a farming sim since HM: Magical Melody, so this should be fun!