Job Offer - General Hiring programmer & artist to make flappy bird style game

shmurl

I would like to make a flappy bird style game - with a twist.
The basic elements of the game will be the same, but instead of walls there will be a vertical line of word bubbles. Some of the word bubbles will have Hebrew words and their correct match/translation and some of the bubbles will have Hebrew words with an incorrect match. (the words should be set up to be easily edited, in case I want to change the words)

In order for the bird to break through the line it will need to collide with the bubbles holding the correct match. If it collides with incorrect matches - game over...

It should be compatible with HTML5, Android and PC.

I am looking to hire someone to write the coding and do the graphics.
Please message me with 1) your price 2) an estimate of how long it will take to complete.

(If I am satisfied with the end product, there will be similar projects in the future...)

shmurl

I hired someone to do the graphics yesterday. All that's left is the programming. What would you charge for such a game?

Z

zendraw

the game seems easy enough to make, but i can export only to windows. if you can show me a documentation maybe i can make it for free.

Z

zendraw

well cus its a very simple game, ofcorse you can pay me if you want but i dont mind simply adding another game to my portfolio.

if you provide me with graphics (and sounds if you have) i can make it in a day or so.

shmurl

That's mighty kind of you! I would want to pay you at least a token amount...
I can't seem to pm you. Please let me know how I can be in touch with you further.

PS I'm not expecting the graphics to be ready before the weekend.

Z

zendraw

this is my discord lemonsdemons#6353

if the graphics are also simple then i can try with them also. are they pixel or?