1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NOTICE: We will be applying a Xenforo update on Tuesday 25th of February. This means that from approximately 10:00 to 14:00 BST the forums will be offline (or possibly longer). Sorry for the inconvenience! Official Announcement here.

Job Offer - Audio Hiring Composers for Rythmic Combat

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by OliverLugria, Jan 17, 2020.

1. OliverLugria

OliverLugria Member

Hello!

My team's upcoming game "Pulse" is centered around fighting to the beat of the battle music. Without amazing tracks to fight to the combat will quickly become stale and uninteresting. I am currently interested in commissioning 3 tracks for the game's demo with future collaboration dependent on track quality and funding.
    The deadline for the tracks is the end of March. The setting is modern. Jazz, electronic, and rock genres would be the best fit.

If you're interested or need to know more information please send me an email at oliverlugria@gmail.com

2. hillsideproductions

hillsideproductions Member

Hello, we sent you an email! Looking forward to hearing from you.

3. Chris Logsdon

Chris Logsdon Member

Just sent you an email. I love when games combine rhythm with other mechanics, so this sounds like a blast!