• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer (Hiring) 3D FPS camera programmer needed for Android project.

kaminoko

Looking for: GML programmer with experience in 3D first person games or just 3D cameras in general.
Project: Working on a 3D VR GameMaker game using SMF and Colmesh, it's more so a proof of concept for making sitting VR games in GMS2. The camera is locked to the Phone's rotation and returns values of x, y, z from 0 - 360.
Payment: $100- $150 AUD via PayPal (payment negotiable). The quicker you can get it done the more I can pay.
Contact: Please message me for further info, negotiation and a copy of the project files in it's current state.

Further Info: I am in and out of hospital a lot these days, I've got a headache almost 24/7 and it's hard to learn new things with all of that + medication. I'm an experienced GML programmer (I've made an entire online games, augmented reality and various other projects before) I just don't have enough time/energy to wrap my head around 3D cameras. My son lives long distance and loves VR, he thinks me being a game dev is the coolest thing on Earth so it'd be great to surprise him with my own VR type game.

Note: This will be a FOSS release and I think it'd be great for the GameMaker Community as a whole to be able to make these sorts of games.