• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Higher Or Lower

Hi everyone,

I'm in the middle of making a card game. It's very simple, just a case of drawing four cards from a pile, putting them face down in a row, and then trying to guess whether the next card has a higher or lower number. In other words, the same as the UK quiz show Play Your Cards Right. Here are a few pictures of what I have made so far.

higherorlower.png higherorlower2.png higherorlower3.png higherorlower4.png

Like I say, it's a very simple game, and there are probably very similar ones out there already. However, I have coded all of it so far from scratch, so I have made the effort!

The art work is pretty basic so far, but I will improve upon it, as I know visuals are very important. I'm also interested in adapting for online play, but hey...one step at a time, right?

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Last edited: