1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows Higher Or Lower

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by paddingtonbear1, Aug 26, 2016.

1. paddingtonbear1

paddingtonbear1 Member

Hi everyone,

I'm in the middle of making a card game. It's very simple, just a case of drawing four cards from a pile, putting them face down in a row, and then trying to guess whether the next card has a higher or lower number. In other words, the same as the UK quiz show Play Your Cards Right. Here are a few pictures of what I have made so far.

higherorlower.png higherorlower2.png higherorlower3.png higherorlower4.png

Like I say, it's a very simple game, and there are probably very similar ones out there already. However, I have coded all of it so far from scratch, so I have made the effort!

The art work is pretty basic so far, but I will improve upon it, as I know visuals are very important. I'm also interested in adapting for online play, but hey...one step at a time, right?

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016