HIgh contrast/ 8bit visuals

Z

zendraw

Hi does any1 know a shader that makes the graphics either with high contrast (pixelating them) or 8 bit? preferebly 8 bit.

Z

zendraw

i know that one and it drops the fps like crazy. and it kinda doesnt suit me, overall this is what im trying to do
s_fruit_0.png
what i did is simply max out the contrast in GIMP. but i want to make it like an option in the menu. like an effect.

Z

zendraw

i cant use that shader, again too heavy and too extended and i want simply to drop the colours to what ive shown, also i think i dont have a shader v3. the demo doesnt work with me.

Z

zendraw

i found a colour shader that can create the 8bit effect. but im simply sharing it, you shuld ask @Xor to use it.

TheouAegis

Any reason you're not using a program like paint shop Pro or photoshop to reduce the number of colors in your Sprites? Those high contrast images kind of hurt my eyes.

Z

zendraw

i want to make it an option, ive aways liked when the game lets you interact with it and put it to your liking, now many may not like it or use it, but you will aways be able to try it and mess with it. i like that very much in games.