Portfolio - Art Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

Hi, My name is Nikky. I'm a 31 year old 2D graphic designer (vector) with years of experience, available full time for freelance work. I also had experience on making my own games for 2 years. I can do characters, items, animations, backgrounds, re-skinning, UI design, game cover, icons, logos, and any other kind of 2D art assets. My rate at the moment is $14 per hour, I can also work with a fixed price (with an asset list and a request art style). Well, I usually make deal on a fixed price after estimating the cost to the clients. Or maybe if you have some kind of budget for the art work, we can start negotiate from that.

I work fast, understand deadline, work on weekends and holidays, understand time zone deference, I don't sleep to much anyway, prefer Paypal for safe payments, not interested in profit sharing, or free works. I'm full-time freelance so my focus is on this.

I can do most Graphic Art style (vector base). I usually do a test run of one or two of the clients request assets (usually clients also has a request type of style) to make sure the style, design, coolness, cuteness, etc fits them, no need to pay if the test run result doesn't fit you. But if it does, then lets do more actions!

Feel free for asking me the estimate of the cost, it maybe cheaper then you think it is.
You can email me at [email protected]

My website http://www.oryzano.com

You can see some of my portfolio for many games here : https://imageshack.com/a/NSMz/1

Here are some of my works :

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at [email protected] for more details.

More Art Works :

I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AnonyMouse

That is a great stuff!
Do people steal images so often so you put such big watermarks?
Futuristic buildings are my favorite.

More Art Works :

R

Rukiri

I sent an e-mail requesting how much it would be to animate 2 sprite directions and have 1 direction done for reference.

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Work :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

G

GAMINGwithBG

I would ask you but are project has to be freely worked on because it will never be distributed for some reasons. Me and my partner freely work on it

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

Thank you for your kind words.

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

Thank you for your kind words.

More Art Works :

F

Falconsoft-Industries

Well this is very impressive could you also do isometric houses?

S

Sam (Deleted User)

More Art Works

I want that rat. Not really. But it's still pretty cool I gotta say.

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :