Hi Guys and Gals, how are you!

Hi guys I'm quite new to the community and I've read the guidelines but I have a question. I'm looking to help people learn how to make their own chiptune music with famitracker for free. I'm not looking to scam anyone, I just want to help people with the music aspect of their games. I specialize in 8 bit music, If you want to see some of my work PM me and I'll send it to you. Other than that have a great day, and I hope to show you some new tricks one day!

K

KiD_Rager

Hey welcome to the community!

Unfortunately I'm not an audio guy so I can't point ya in any direction...but I'm sure someone who knows their stuff can help. :)

ElectroMan

Jack of All Shades
Cool, 8-bit music requires a lot of finesse that I sorely lack.

Also, just social etiquette tip: don't deny wrongdoing without any prompting. That does nothing but raise eyebrows. Someone who assures me they aren't gonna scam me certainly gets in my "suspicious individual" list. Might as well introduce yourself by saying you're "definitely not a murderer."

Cool, 8-bit music requires a lot of finesse that I sorely lack.

Also, just social etiquette tip: don't deny wrongdoing without any prompting. That does nothing but raise eyebrows. Someone who assures me they aren't gonna scam me certainly gets in my "suspicious individual" list. Might as well introduce yourself by saying you're "definitely not a murderer."
Thanks for letting me know, but I felt like I had to since when many people see something for free most people automatically think that it's a scam