• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Hi am an artist and i'm looking to join a team to work with

O

oshibobo

Hello people, my name is oshi bobo, from london and i'm an artist i can design 2d character digital sketch, graphic design, Posters,menus,wallpaper,backgrounds,buttons objects items and website design web development, logo design, I can also do vector art.

below are few of my sketches,

I'm looking to join a team to work with who is in need for an artist. I want to play a specific roll not do the whole project.

get intouch if you like what you see [email protected]

J

JeZxLee

Hi,

This guy is amazing.
We hired him to do some 2-d sprite work for our Android game.
The artwork he is producing for our game is just stunning.
Definitely contact this guy for your GameMaker project!

O

oshibobo

Hi,

This guy is amazing.
We hired him to do some 2-d sprite work for our Android game.
The artwork he is producing for our game is just stunning.
Definitely contact this guy for your GameMaker project!
Much appreciate for the shoutout, if they is anything else i can help you with just inbox me :)

O

oshibobo

what is you price/hour rate? you are really amazing!
Hello FabioF thanks for been interested, my hour rate is 5/6hr but some time i over work my hour rate to perfection the work, pricing depends on what you need?
I don't want to give you a random price to freak you out, let me know what you need so i can work it out, but i can assure you we can work it out based on your budget :)

O

oshibobo

Would you like to join our project? We're looking for 1 extra pixel artist so we could work in 2 teams.
Right now I'm the only artist with 2 programmers.

Send me a message if you're interested ^^

https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/lf-artists-animator-2d-beat-em-up-game-platformer.423/ <-- My Post
Hey stan van, would love to help but i'm not a big fan of pixel art, In the past i have work on a pixel art sprite hero it was a deadly pain and a slow progress, also to mention the animation to.
I work on Photoshop bitmap on high resolution i can work on any size that also can be creating Environment would the style matter would it fit the game...?

This is something i have created to test the vector art nothing serious and is old i have improved alot since then.

J

JeZxLee

Hi,

Here are the graphics this guy did for us already:

His work was so excellent we are having him work on the rest of the graphics!
His rates are VERY reasonable.
Thanks!