Asset - Extension Heyzap Mediation Ads Extension (UnityAds, Chartboost, Adcolony, Applovin, Vungle, Admob, Tapjoy etc)

silengames

I see such error first time ever.
1. Try to clean project and compile.
2. Try to create new GM project, add GPS extension and compile (without HeyZap extension). Have you receive the same error?

J

Jrtllion

I see such error first time ever.
1. Try to clean project and compile.
2. Try to create new GM project, add GPS extension and compile (without HeyZap extension). Have you receive the same error?
1. Error still persists.

2. No error.

J

Jrtllion

Made a lot of changes to the Inject to Gradle dependencies and got it to compile, everything seems to work under the test mode. This is with the yoyo gps extension attached.

Code:
 compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-games:11.8.0'
   compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:11.8.0'
   compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-plus:11.8.0'
   compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-gcm:11.8.0'

compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-auth:11.8.0'   
}

android {
    sourceSets {
        main {
            jniLibs.srcDirs += ['elibs']
        }
    }}

repositories {   
        maven { url "https://maven.google.com" }
}
dependencies {

silengames

You need to add
Code:
com.google.android.gms:play-services-location
for HeyZap

Also what about just changing GPS number version from 12+ to 11.8.0?

Blackmore

Hi there,

I recently bought your extension, however i run into lot of issues to implement it in my project.

When i use your com.silengames.heyzapext , it seems to work fine in the test project but when i use my package id it doesn't work.

I/yoyo (17088): Extension Class not found: com.PiPreea.Cerea.HeyZapExt attempting to call HeyZap_Consent
I/yoyo (17088): Extension Class not found: com.PiPreea.Cerea.HeyZapExt attempting to call HeyZap_Init

What could be the problem?

silengames

Package id can not affect how extension works ;) But GMS have a problems with caching sometimes. Try to clean temp and cache folders in GMS preferences.
Also try to create new project with only one HeyZap extension and check.

Blackmore

I understand but when i change package id it works. That is very weird.

I've tried to clear Temp and Cache but nothing changed. I can't call any methods within this extension. "Extension Class not found"

Is there some kind of special setting i did miss in my HeyZap account?

Package Id same on the website

Last edited:

silengames

This is GMS error, it is not related to any settings on HeyZap side.
Try to use package id com.silengames.heyzapextttt :)

Blackmore

Same error

I/yoyo (29852): Extension Class not found: com.silengames.heyzapextttt.HeyZapExt attempting to call HeyZap_Consent

Blackmore

It does work with a new project now but still doesn't work with my existing project. I just can't understand why

silengames

Do you use other extensions? Try to remove all extensions. Make any changes somewhere in your code (add any comment for example //). Save your project. Close GMS (maybe reboot). Launch GMS, open your project, add all extensions and compile.

Blackmore

Yeah i think it is now fixed. I had an another extension before but it was deleted . Somehow restarting GMS did fix that issue. I feel kind of stupid by not trying most obvious things before googling for hours.. -_-

Blackmore

So Ads are showing up now, i did setup 5 networks in Heyzap website(They do also show up in Test mode). If i just change test mode to normal(auto-fetch), is there anything else do i need to do or am i good to go by just using HeyZap_ShowVideo, etc?

silengames

Good news :)

Auto-fetch works for Interstitials only. For Video or Rewarded you need to load it and checking availability manually before showing.

D

Dublan

Hi! I'm currently using unity ads (rewarded videos only) in my android game, but Im seeing that the fill rate is not good at all (Russia, South Korea...).

I'm thinking about using HeyZap for increasing the fill rate, making use of unity ads, adcolony, etc for rewarded videos only. For getting paid, should I have an account for each of them? Looking at the FAQ of your website https://developers.heyzap.com/docs/faq#getting-paid, it seems that is not necessary because HeyZap mange the payment, but I prefer to make sure before implementing.

silengames

I am not a part of HeyZap team and heyzap.com is not my website ;) I am just making and supporting plugin for GameMaker.

You need to register accounts for HeyZap and each network. HeyZap pay for Heyzap ads only. HeyZap do not manage payment for other networks.

sman

I try to update from v3.1 to v3.2 on GMS2.
I click "Import" -> "Add all" -> "Import" but then when I double click on the extension, it's still written "3.1.0". And the demo seems unchanged (no request for consent)

sman

OK thanks.
I first tried to update the GooglePlayServicesExtension to 3.0.1.
I've deleted the old google extension and imported the new one.
Then I replaces GooglePlayServicesExtension.java with the one in your GPSFix.zip.
But at the compilation I have an error on the line you added:

GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:97: error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
@Override
^

silengames

Strange error.
In "GooglePlayServicesExtension.java" try to change this
Code:
    @Override
    public void onRewardedVideoCompleted() {}
to this
Code:
    public void onRewardedVideoCompleted() {}
Clean the project. Compile. Let me know.

Also YoYoGames will update Google Play Service in next GMS update (info from roadmap).

M

Moar.Of.Me

Hi! Is there a way to adjust banner x position so it would appear in the middle of the screen and not in the left corner?

And is there a way to debug an issue with banners not loading? They won't load and I don't know why.

Last edited by a moderator:

silengames

Sometimes banners have a wrong positioning (not in center). It is okay. Most of broken banners load from "HeyZap Exchange" network. So just dissable it in Segmentation menu in Dashboard.

To get maximum fill rate add Admob and Facebook banners. But if your game in landscape mode - you probably will get bad fill rate anyway.

M

Moar.Of.Me

Thank you.
Got another question. I'm sending an event every time user interactings with a rewarded video. The events are sent in the heyzap callback scripts. The metrics I'm tracking are:
- Reward Showed in HeyZap_Reward_Shown()
- Reward Rewarded in HeyZap_Get_Reward()

The problem is that these numbers do not match up between themselves and the with the impressions number on the Fyber site:

Code:
        Showed   Rewarded    Impressions
Sep 02:  501       272          349
Sep 03:  451       308          364
Sep 04:  330       250          340
Sep 05:  231       151          214
What could cause this problem?

silengames

Showed = video successfully start to show
Rewarded = video fully watched
Showed != Rewarded
Player can close an app, close a video, click a video and leave an app -> you do not get rewarded event

M

Moar.Of.Me

Thank you! The name of the callback is confusing to me.

Another question is why Rewarded is always less than Impressions?

silengames

Impressions != Rewarded too
But Showed should be == Impressions. I do not know how you count Impressions and why you have different numbers.

M

Moar.Of.Me

I get impressions numbers from the the dashboard at Fyber.com, which has bought Heyzap, I guess. Here's how it looks like: http://prntscr.com/krn0kq
Here's how I track Reward Showed event: http://prntscr.com/krn3cr
And here's Game Analytics dashboard: http://prntscr.com/krn6gl Note that the numbers are higher in this screenshot because they were filtered by country the first time.

So now there are twice as much Showed events than Impressions.

Could this be that impressions are counted not when the video started to show but when it has played like for more than 5 seconds? Or are there any other ideas?

silengames

Unfortunatelly I do not know how Fyber/HeyZap count impressions. It is better to ask them about it.

I will check my stats asap and let you know.

silengames

Sure. My last app for example (launched 2 days ago). I used Applovin only (HeyZap network switched off).

HeyZap dashboard:
Interstitials impressions - 1,207
Rewarded impressions - 1,753

Facebook analytics:
Interstitial shown (start to show) - 1,208
Rewarded shown (start to show) - 1,775
Unfortunatelly I have not collect rewarded complite event.

D

Dublan

Hi!

On yesterday, suddenly the admob ads in one of my apps stops working (in the others works fine). It was working perfectly for weeks, but since yesterday heyzap is not connecting with admob (checked in admob website). Any idea?

D

Dublan

The app is not blocked in admob (at least I dont see any message/error in the dashboard), and I dont think is because SDKs issues, because using same SDKs in others apps, they are working fine. Is so strange...

silengames

Hm, it is really strange. Have you checked HeyZap dashboard? Maybe something was wrong with Admob ids or Admob was disabled in Mediation Settings or maybe disabled in Segmentation menu if you use segments.

D

Dublan

I have tried the app disabling Heyzap (just using google ads) and they are not shown neither. I'm having in mind that maybe the issue is coming from gloogle admob directly, because I have not introduced an account to receive the payments yet. This is the second month without it, and maybe google is not showing ads until I add an account. Could it be?

D

Dublan

Is for android. I will contact with admob.

how could I know the google ads SDK version?

silengames

In HeyZap extension properties -> Android -> Inject to Gradle. There should be string with google play version number like 12+. Exact version can be found in console log during compilation

W

woel

Hi! I have GMS 2, Platform: Android.
Builld tools 26.0.0
Support library 26.0.1
Target SDK 26
Minimum SDK 14
Compile SDK 26

My problem with Heyzap!
How fix it?
Code:
 What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.companyname.baloon_distance:transformClassesWithJarMergingForDebug'.
> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: com/heyzap/house/abstr/AbstractActivity$1.class

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 1 mins 13.367 secs

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe DONE (1)
C:\Windows\system32\subst.exe /d W:

C:\Windows\system32\subst.exe DONE (0)
System.Exception: Build Failed
   в Igor.AndroidUtils.(YYDictionary`2 , String , Boolean , String )
   в Igor.AndroidBuilder.Deploy(Boolean _exe)
   в Igor.AndroidBuilder.Run()
Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:01:23.8766510s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.2.0.258/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\Users\Woel\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff"  -- Android Run started at 10/03/2018 18:22:36
"cmd"  /c subst Z: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.2980378s for command "cmd" /c subst Z: /d started at 10/03/2018 18:24:00
"cmd"  /c subst Y: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0900114s for command "cmd" /c subst Y: /d started at 10/03/2018 18:24:00
"cmd"  /c subst X: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.1580201s for command "cmd" /c subst X: /d started at 10/03/2018 18:24:00
FAILED: Run Program Complete

Last edited by a moderator:

sman

[EDIT: you can ignore this message and read the next one]

Hi @silengames,
I have very strange problems. I had not run my game for 1 or 2 months on Android with Heyzap. I tested it today and:

(with GMS2 / GPS 2.9.0)

- I had a compile error "Could not find play-services.jar". I fixed it by replacing 'com.google.android.gms:play-services:11+' by 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-games:11+'. But why didn't I have that error before?

- It still doesn't compile :
"Execution failed for task ':com.sman.RagdollRunners:transformClassesWithJarMergingForDebug'.
> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: com/google/android/gms/internal/zzeu.class"

But I noticed I have strings in "Inject to Gradle dependencies" of GPS extension, while you said we had to delete them. I thought I deleted them but Source Control says to me they have been there for a long time :eek:. And the game was compiling and running well.:confused:
But now it doesn't anymore, so I tried to delete these strings
compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-games:9.6.1'
compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:9.6.1'
compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-plus:9.6.1'
compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-gcm:9.6.1'
but it got worse:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c "subst W: "Z:/RagdollRun_8614C8F8_C78CA4F7\Android\Mobile" && W: && cd \com.sman.RagdollRunners && "X://android/runner\gradle\gradlew" build assembleRelease lint "
Incremental java compilation is an incubating feature.
The TaskInputs.source(Object) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0. Please use TaskInputs.file(Object).skipWhenEmpty() instead.
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:checkDebugManifest
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareAndroidArchLifecycleRuntime100Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:preDebugAndroidTestBuild UP-TO-DATE
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComAndroidSupportMultidex101Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportCompat2700Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportCoreUi2700Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportCoreUtils2700Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportFragment2700Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportMediaCompat2700Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportV42700Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesBase1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesBaseLicense1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesBasement1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesBasementLicense1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesDrive1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesDriveLicense1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesGames1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesGamesLicense1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesTasks1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareComGoogleAndroidGmsPlayServicesTasksLicense1180Library
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:prepareDebugDependencies
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:compileDebugAidl
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:compileDebugRenderscript
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:generateDebugBuildConfig
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:generateDebugResValues
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:generateDebugResources
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:mergeDebugResources
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:processDebugManifest
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:30:3-200:17 Warning:
application@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:30 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:31:5-40:16 Warning:
activity#com.sman.RagdollRunners.RunnerActivity@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:31 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:processDebugResources
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:generateDebugSources
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:incrementalDebugJavaCompilationSafeguard
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:compileDebugJavaWithJavac
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:compileDebugJavaWithJavac - is not incremental (e.g. outputs have changed, no previous execution, etc.).
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GcmIntentService.java:4: error: package com.google.android.gms.gcm does not exist
import com.google.android.gms.gcm.GoogleCloudMessaging;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GcmPush.java:15: error: package com.google.android.gms.gcm does not exist
import com.google.android.gms.gcm.GoogleCloudMessaging;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GcmPush.java:62: error: cannot find symbol
private GoogleCloudMessaging mGcm;
^
symbol: class GoogleCloudMessaging
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:20: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist
import com.google.android.gms.ads.AdRequest;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:21: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist
import com.google.android.gms.ads.AdSize;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:22: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist
import com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:23: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist
import com.google.android.gms.ads.AdListener;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:24: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist
import com.google.android.gms.ads.InterstitialAd;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:51: error: package com.google.android.gms.plus does not exist
import com.google.android.gms.plus.Plus;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:914: error: cannot find symbol
private AdView adView=null;
^
symbol: class AdView
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:915: error: cannot find symbol
private InterstitialAd interstitialAd=null;
^
symbol: class InterstitialAd
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:921: error: cannot find symbol
private AdSize BannerSize;
^
symbol: class AdSize
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:925: error: cannot find symbol
private AdListener adlistener = new AdListener(){
^
symbol: class AdListener
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GcmIntentService.java:57: error: cannot find symbol
GoogleCloudMessaging gcm = GoogleCloudMessaging.getInstance(this);
^
symbol: class GoogleCloudMessaging
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GcmIntentService.java:57: error: cannot find symbol
GoogleCloudMessaging gcm = GoogleCloudMessaging.getInstance(this);
^
symbol: variable GoogleCloudMessaging
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GcmIntentService.java:73: error: package GoogleCloudMessaging does not exist
if (GoogleCloudMessaging.MESSAGE_TYPE_SEND_ERROR.equals(messageType)) {
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GcmIntentService.java:76: error: package GoogleCloudMessaging does not exist
} else if (GoogleCloudMessaging.MESSAGE_TYPE_DELETED.equals(messageType)) {
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GcmIntentService.java:80: error: package GoogleCloudMessaging does not exist
} else if (GoogleCloudMessaging.MESSAGE_TYPE_MESSAGE.equals(messageType)) {
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GcmPush.java:82: error: cannot find symbol
mGcm = GoogleCloudMessaging.getInstance(mContext);
^
symbol: variable GoogleCloudMessaging
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:128: error: cannot find symbol
builder.addApi(Plus.API);
^
symbol: variable Plus
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:129: error: cannot find symbol
builder.addScope(Plus.SCOPE_PLUS_LOGIN);
^
symbol: variable Plus
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:925: error: cannot find symbol
private AdListener adlistener = new AdListener(){
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:983: error: cannot find symbol
interstitialAd = new InterstitialAd(RunnerActivity.CurrentActivity);
^
symbol: class InterstitialAd
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:997: error: package AdRequest does not exist
AdRequest.Builder builder = new AdRequest.Builder();
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:997: error: package AdRequest does not exist
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:998: error: cannot find symbol
builder.addTestDevice(AdRequest.DEVICE_ID_EMULATOR);
^
symbol: variable AdRequest
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1001: error: cannot find symbol
AdRequest adRequest = builder.build();
^
symbol: class AdRequest
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1068: error: cannot find symbol
case 1: BannerSize = AdSize.BANNER; break;
^
symbol: variable AdSize
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1069: error: cannot find symbol
case 2: BannerSize = AdSize.MEDIUM_RECTANGLE;break;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1070: error: cannot find symbol
case 3: BannerSize = AdSize.FULL_BANNER;break;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1071: error: cannot find symbol
case 4: BannerSize = AdSize.LEADERBOARD;break;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1072: error: cannot find symbol
case 5: BannerSize = AdSize.WIDE_SKYSCRAPER; break;
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1094: error: cannot find symbol
adView = new AdView(RunnerActivity.CurrentActivity);
^
symbol: class AdView
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1096: error: cannot find symbol
adView.setAdListener( new AdListener() {
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1125: error: package AdRequest does not exist
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1125: error: package AdRequest does not exist
^
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1126: error: cannot find symbol
builder.addTestDevice(AdRequest.DEVICE_ID_EMULATOR);
^
symbol: variable AdRequest
W:\com.sman.RagdollRunners\src\main\java\com\sman\RagdollRunners\GooglePlayServicesExtension.java:1129: error: cannot find symbol
AdRequest adRequest = builder.build();
^
symbol: class AdRequest
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
38 errors
:com.sman.RagdollRunners:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.sman.RagdollRunners:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
BUILD FAILED

Last edited:

sman

In my previous message, I was still on HeyZap 3.1. So you can ignore it.
Now with the 3.2 version, I have another compiling error :

WARNING: Module 'com.android.support:support-compat:27.0.0' depends on one or more Android Libraries but is a jar
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
> Could not find support-compat.jar (com.android.support:support-compat:27.0.0).
Searched in the following locations:
https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/support/support-compat/27.0.0/support-compat-27.0.0.jar
- GMS2
- GPS 2.9.0 (with "inject to gradle" deleted)
- VM or YYC

Last edited:

OCMvL

The documentation states that I can remove unused libraries from the libs folder. Unfortunately there's no one to one correlation to networks, so I'm not sure what I can remove without issues. (I've never heard of picasso, okio, etc.) I'm only using AdMob, Chartboost and HeyZap. What are the bare minimum libs that I need?

Same goes for permissions. Which ones are required for which network?

Might be worth adding to the documentation.

Thanks

silengames

sman,
Which exact GMS2 version do you use? Do not use 2.2.0, it is buggy
This error is unlikely to be associated with Hayzap, as it do not ask for "support-compat" in gradle. Try to compile without Heyzap.

OCMvL,
It is little bit harder for Android. You need to delete libs and manifest strings (!). Picasso, okio etc is libs are required by some networks. It can stay, it is okay.
Or you can remove ALL libs and add only required libs manually (use instruction for Update SDK).
List of required permission can be found on official HeyZap docs - https://developers.heyzap.com/docs/android_sdk_setup_and_requirements
You should select your networks and then you can see required permission list below.

sman

I have GMS2 2.2.0.343 with Runtime 2.2.0.261
My tests:
  • Without Heyzap -> "BUILD SUCCESSFUL"
  • With Heyzap but on Runtime 2.1.5 -> "Could not find support-compat.jar"

silengames

Firstly try to change Support Lib to 27.1.1
If it is not help, just for testing purpose try to create new project, add Google Play Extension only and compile.