• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Help....

X

Xolkiyr

All of my posts are under moderation?? How am I supposed to make 5 posts when they don't count till after they pass moderation and the longest I've been having to wait is 6 hours so far??? I'm kinda impatient and it's kind of not worth asking for help here if I can't even post.....

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Sorry you had to wait that long. Most moderated (new member) posts are approved more quickly.

In the meantime, just continue posting (either new topics, or comments in other topics). It won't be long before you can post freely.

X

Xolkiyr

Thank you both. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like some whiny little pup. I wasn't in a good mood because of various circumstances I'd rather not get into which normally does not get to me that easily.

X

Xolkiyr

Other Curious question. It says right above where I'm typing that I need 5 posts to add links to my posts. I've made over 5 posts and it's still there. Does it mean 5 posts or 5 threads?

EDIT: I've made a grand total of 8 posts unless I'm counting wrong. Does it take a minute to catch up?

woodsmoke

Don't be so hard on yourself, you couldn't have known that.
Welcome to the forum! :D
Looking forward to seeing your game(s).

Last edited: