• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Help with Understanding US Export Law for Google Play Android Game

Hello everyone. If any of you have had experience in publishing a game to Google Play, how did you make sure your game was compliant with US export laws? I know Google didn't make the law, but, as it says in the Google Play Console:
"I acknowledge that my software application may be subject to United States export laws, regardless of my location or nationality. I agree that I have complied with all such laws, including any requirements for software with encryption functions. I hereby certify that my application is authorized for export from the United States under these laws." Learn more
The Learn more link doesn't really help, since it basically says to go to a website with tons of info about US export laws which, a person could get lost in all the readings and details on the website.