• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

help with running on mobile device

N

nessabby1

Help, trying to test game onto mobile device (samsung s7 edge) I thought i downloaded all the necessary sdk n ndk drivers. I then put in the usb port connect to pc and try to run the game. The game runs and then after compiling says, Unknown and the sometimes the web server window appears. Why its saying unknown.

N

nessabby1

Help, trying to test game onto mobile device (samsung s7 edge) I thought i downloaded all the necessary sdk n ndk drivers. I then put in the usb port connect to pc and try to run the game. The game runs and then after compiling says, Unknown and the sometimes the web server window appears. Why its saying unknown.
then it keeps saying failed. failed to find build tools revision 23.0.1 which i already downloaded