• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Help with multiplayer mobile game networking!!!

rjrj2020

Hi all,
I am working on a multiplayer game, which is working fine when clients are running on PCs (connected on LAN)..... but when I try to run the clients on android mobile phones (connected on LAN), then after 1 client gets connected and second client joins, then first client gets disconnected. Can anyone help me with this issue? I have searched all over but cant figure out.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
First of all, stop it with the duplicate topics and topic hijacks. Make your own topic, and only one per question.

Also, post the code that handles connections and disconnections, between [code] and [/code] tags.

rjrj2020

First of all, stop it with the duplicate topics and topic hijacks. Make your own topic, and only one per question.

Also, post the code that handles connections and disconnections, between [code] and [/code] tags.
I DIDNT mean to HIJACK or POST duplicate topics. I have edited my other post to avoid any confusion.
Hopefully someone who has experienced similar issue will respond to my query