Help with enemy collisions with solids

E

Endless

I've been stuck with this collision for enemy3 for 3 days almost. When i copy player collision code which is perfect by the way to enemy, it's not working at all. I tried almost few tutorial codes for collision, but always the same. It's stucked into wall or not it the same line with the wall. I checked the masks, changed sprites. I don't know what to do anymore, only to ask for help.

And with the collision's not working, i can't set the grid to proper way because the enemy stuck's everytime, and you all know that move_towards_point is very bad option, but i can't do that properly either because of the collisions.

Thank you all again for your ideas, because i'm run out of ideas.

Here is the project.
https://www.mediafire.com/?331dk0b96m1vw98

jazzzar

i will try to fix it for you, you got to wait
EDIT : and next time, try to post code so we can help you fix things by yourself, always getting someone to fix it for you isn't good
EDIT 2 : can you send pics of how exactly it's getting stuck? because it's not happening with me, post pics

Last edited:
E

Endless

Ok. I will do that next time. :)
I tried it also a few times now, and it seems like it can't stuck on purpose. It's maybe one in a 20,30 times, but i had problems with it...
I know that isn't good, but after that somebody does it for me, i'm trying to figure it out how it works. :)
And thank you, what can i said. I'm stucked with it, it gets me frustrating...