• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

HTML5 [HELP] Uploading GMS2 game to Google sites

M

MrLooms

Hello GameMaker Community!

I am an elementary school teacher, and I recently purchased GMS2 Web to create educational games for my students to play on my website.

I have created a simple game and it is ready to go on the website. I use Google Sites to host and edit my website, but cannot figure out how to put the game on there.

I have looked into it, and while Google Sites does allow you to embed HTML into your site, I see no way of setting up hosting of the files.

Is there any way to do this or am I SOL?

Thanks

chamaeleon

Hello GameMaker Community!

I am an elementary school teacher, and I recently purchased GMS2 Web to create educational games for my students to play on my website.

I have created a simple game and it is ready to go on the website. I use Google Sites to host and edit my website, but cannot figure out how to put the game on there.

I have looked into it, and while Google Sites does allow you to embed HTML into your site, I see no way of setting up hosting of the files.

Is there any way to do this or am I SOL?

Thanks
From the looks of it you'll be better off using another hosting solution for this. I have no recommendations with respect to this.