Help related to Campfire recipe in minecraft

Mercerenies

Three logs, three sticks, and coal. Note that it's three logs, not planks.

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
You sure you couldn't have asked google?
don't get me wrong I just-

What was the thought process to ask a game dev forum that's souly about game maker rather then the 3 secs to google?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
What was the thought process to ask a game dev forum that's souly about game maker rather then the 3 secs to google?
... and sign up exclusively for that reason? :p

I'd normally ask the same kind of questions, but to be frank, I'm expecting the first post to be edited to include some sort of shady link that leads to a virus download site in a while (which will put the topic back on mod preview). This is a common pattern with spambots here (sign up, pick a vaguely game related topic from the list of random topics to post because this site has "games" in it, wait a bit in the hopes of spam protection being lifted, then strike), so don't be too surprised if this topic suddenly poofs and vanishes from your posting history... :)

ElectroMan

Jack of All Shades
... and sign up exclusively for that reason? :p

I'd normally ask the same kind of questions, but to be frank, I'm expecting the first post to be edited to include some sort of shady link that leads to a virus download site in a while (which will put the topic back on mod preview). This is a common pattern with spambots here (sign up, pick a vaguely game related topic from the list of random topics to post because this site has "games" in it, wait a bit in the hopes of spam protection being lifted, then strike), so don't be too surprised if this topic suddenly poofs and vanishes from your posting history... :)
That's totally a valid concern. Spambots nowadays are quite sophisticated and quite surprising in how convincing they are. So yes, you should be wary of that @Mercerenies fellow.

I was actually wondering the same thing, I'm delighted to turn to my favorite place to ask questions and see it has already been answered!
This community is always so helpful. Now I can make my Minecraft campfire!