• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Help Re-Opening Room Editor

N

Noah Perri Jr.

I closed my room editor and the option to expand its window is gone. Please help me re-open the room editor. I am new to GameMakerStudio. I just started 4 days ago. So please be specific with instructions. Thank you.

EDIT: Resolved. All I had to do was close all tabs except for Workspace one, then go to the very top of my screen and select layout, then reset layout. I didn't even know that that toolbar existed until now.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noah Perri Jr.

I'm on the newest version as of today, by the way. I received the new update yesterday.