• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Help plz! :( Convert to Frames Window missing zoom toolbar (canvas controls missing)

H

HappyBuffalo

Hi,

So I've started learning the program and in the tutorial video I found the lector has and ability to zoom in and out the picture in "Convert to Frames Window". When I open it, I have no such bar and ctrl++ only make zoom on the back window.

Screenshot:

By the way, I just tried on my version of GMS 2 (Mac Beta) the Convert to Frames option and although the tool bar is not there, I can zoom in and out by holding down control and using the mouse wheel while my mouse pointer is over the image.

EDIT: You must have the mouse pointer over the convert to frames image.

H

HappyBuffalo

By the way, I just tried on my version of GMS 2 (Mac Beta) the Convert to Frames option and although the tool bar is not there, I can zoom in and out by holding down control and using the mouse wheel while my mouse pointer is over the image.

EDIT: You must have the mouse pointer over the convert to frames image.
Thank you! You are my saver. I was trying with the ctrl + and ctrl - which work on the back screen, but holding ctrl and using mouse wheel does the job just as expected.

Topic closed.