• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

iOS Help on Testing and Publishing a Game for iOS!

T

TInteractive

Hello.
I have a finished game that I want to publish for iOS. I have paid the $99 fee and I think I have the certificates. Unfortunately, when I try to test it with the instructions in the "Develop and Distribute for iOS" article and also in the "Setting up for iOS" article it doesn't work. I have a working Mac and iPhone 7. I think there is a problem with certificates and all that. Can someone please help me to do this. I am desperate. It would be great if we can chat privately for help. Thank you.

rIKmAN

You need to give more info than "it doesn't work".

What version of GMS?
What version of MacOS?
What version of xCode?
What is the error?
Can you see the Mac from your PC?
Etc etc etc

T

TInteractive

You need to give more info than "it doesn't work".

What version of GMS?
What version of MacOS?
What version of xCode?
What is the error?
Can you see the Mac from your PC?
Etc etc etc
Ok so I have tried with both GMS 2 and the latest version of GM:S. I am working with the latest version of MacOS (Sierra) as well. I am using XCode 8.
When I run the game it opens up in XCode on the Mac but it stops. I then run it from XCode and it says build failed. A couple of errors appear regarding certificates. I don't really understand it though. Something about account does not have certificates even though in my account the certificates do appear and the provisioning profile also appears active. I really do not know what happens or how to fix it. I use a friend's mac so I currently do not have access to it. We have tried multiple times but it doesn't work.