• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Help! No web and mobile selection in platform settings or in targert

L

Lockanics

I bougth GameMaker Studio 2 Web and Mobile on steam. When I run program I can not export to web or mobile. It appears only Windows, macOS and Ubuntu. Please help!

Attachments

D

DatCodingGuy

If you've bought them through steam I think you have to go on your profile thing and add them

Make sure after you got your licences (and applied them through your profile if you have to) that you log out and back in again through the IDE. That seems to refresh the IDE with the licences you have bought.

L

Lockanics

Thank you. My problem has been solved with log out and log in agian.