• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GML Visual [HELP] Money error/glicht doesn't shows

W

WanSou

Hi,
Im doing one of my clicker projects and i was doing small cutscene and i did it and it worked but somehow i cant add money... its really hard to explain but...
(warning my names are weird)

I have new object named : MONIESSS
inside of it there is draw event and inside of draw event there is draw value.
inside of draw value there is Caption : global.Money (money in global variables)
X : 64 Y : 18 (Just coordinates)

And i got that error :

of Draw Event
for object MONIESSS:

global variable name 'Money' index (100002) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_MONIESSS_Draw_0 (line 7) - draw_text(64, 18, string(global.Money) + "");
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_MONIESSS_Draw_0 (line 7)

Im not great at gml and i just understand that something is wrong with MONIESSS and Draw Value

Help please :)

marasovec

global variable name 'Money' index (100002) not set before reading it
That means you didn't create the variable first