• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Help me spread the word

M

Maxdax5

Top-down tank rpg. I need the word to get spread! :)
Links removed ~Tsuk

This is the game i made and i need to grow my comunauty. hope i can have the most help i can have even if its only publishing on facebook :)

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lonewolff

Spread the word of what though? You have only given us some links and haven't told us anything about your game. No images, no dinner and a movie first?

Rayek

It's an interesting concept. I would play a game like this, but I'd suggest two things:
1) check your spelling - I noticed a couple of spelling mistakes in your game. Did you have it play tested? Have someone proofread all the text. It just isn't very professional looking to have obvious spelling mistakes in a published game.
2) the graphics are quite bare-bone. Are you planning to improve the quality? It would steer me away from your game, to be honest. Perhaps go with an abstract style instead? Or pixel art?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Please use our designated forum for presentations of GameMaker projects: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?forums/made-with-gamemaker.17/

Since the topic here does not match the requirements for topics posted in said forum, I won't be able to move it. I'll keep this topic open for now in case you wish to edit the first post into a discussion about various aspects of the game, its gameplay, art direction, etc, as that would be conform to the rules of the forum you have posted this topic in. If you decide to do so, please keep in mind that you are the discussion starter and should provide incentives for discussion - don't just throw a couple of links in and expect comments to fly in. Otherwise, if you'd like the topic to be closed or removed, please let me know.

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
This is the game i made and i need to grow my comunauty.
That's sort of your job. If you want other people to spread the word, you should either make a really cool game, or provide some incentive for them to spread it (e.g. pay them). If you can barely make a few sentences about why the game is so good, it doesn't really sound like you're all fired up about it... so why should we be?