• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Help me pls

Hello, I just started on gms and every time I want to try to launch my project to try it puts me a black screen I don't know how to fix the beug if someone knows how thank you for answering ^^

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
We can't help you without a LOT more information. so... some questions! :)

Did the game work before?
If it did what have you changed?
Have you actually got any instances in the room?
If you have, have you placed them on a layer at a depth lower than the background layer?

There is so much that could be the issue here that it's really difficult to say without more...

I have just started I have touched my kidney and this is the first time that I run a program and it doesn't work every time it gives me a black screen

Attachments

Nidoking

Your screenshot suggests that your instances are in a room called Room2. This suggests the existence of a Room1, which is likely the default starting room of the game. Which room is marked as the start room? Is it the room with stuff you've put into it?