• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

SOLVED Help me ! My Project got error, I need Everyone fix it. I spend 1 month to make this

Pixel-Team

Master of Pixel-Fu
Have you tried cleaning the build? It's mentioning the cache.

*EDIT* Oops. I didn't see you marked it as solved.

chamaeleon

Just going to mention that it is bad practice to store working projects in OneDrive and other cloud sync solutions as concurrent access by both GMS and the sync software could in theory mean some files get corrupted. I have no insight into how likely it is, but using OneDrive as a backup (you do have backup of some sort implemented, I would hope, since you were agonizing about something not working) while using a non-synced, local drive location for the project directory is supposedly a better idea.

knightshaft

it is bad practice to store working projects in OneDrive and other cloud sync solutions as concurrent access by both GMS and the sync software could in theory mean some files get corrupted
I encountered this as recently as 2 days ago. I do all my work on a MacBook then transfer to a PC to compile the PC version. I accidently turned on the OneDrive just before compiling the latest update which stopped the Steam DLL from being added to the game. An error message was in the log but the game compiled anyway so I didn't noticed and uploaded the update.

Result: The game quite upon startup!

Lovely!
Que my meltdown!
WTF is going on!?
Then I found that OneDrive had changed the path to the Steam SDK.
Nice!

Please help me
Is your problem in YYC or VM. If YYC try in VM, it is more forgiving. Also have a look in "Compile Errors" and "Syntex Errors"
I keep mutiple saved versions of my game (a bit like a crap source control). Every time I do a big update, I do a new save. So when I get a complete fail like you have I can go back and see what changes may have caused it.