• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HELP!! - Info/creator of a recent game jam card battler game I saw?

Japster

Hey guys! - I seem to recall that someone on here made an impressive (hand-drawn?) card battler game for a game jam entry, and I was wondering if anyone could recall who it was please?

I'd like to get in touch with them, but life's been really hectic, and I no longer even recall WHICH jam it was, let alone who created it, OR the game name, argh!!

...but it looked a perfect basis to save me some time, if they were willing to let me pay them to either work on, collab, or use the project as it stands? - It might save me a fair bit of time getting started on one!

Cheers all!

PS - I just realised this should probably go in Collaboration, so feel free to mode it, admins!

Last edited:

Pixel-Team

Master of Pixel-Fu
The game was Lore Quest by Braydee Johnson, submitted to the GMC42. It definitely looked like it could have been something good, but the game didn't run properly. I hope he works on it some more too!

Japster

The game was Lore Quest by Braydee Johnson, submitted to the GMC42. It definitely looked like it could have been something good, but the game didn't run properly. I hope he works on it some more too!
You legends, thanks a lot! :D ...AND looking at that jam now, you came 2nd place in that? - well done guys!!

EDIT: - I see what you mean, it's very early work, still cool! - I think I may tackle this in Unity after all, but still love my GMS!....

Last edited: