• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Help! I'm Obsessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ethian

Greetings.

I will now explain why i fear swear words.

My mom says i'm obsessed with swear words, and that's right! I can't think on anything but in swear words when i get out of memories to think, and that's frequent! And that ankwards me.

My obsession started 2 years ago when i was interested about topics like "Mature content in children's TV" or something else... also, that past interests of mine about those topics don't make any sense after all.

What is needed to solve the problem is to get obsessed with something else, but i don't know what thing!

And i can't even search for something to get obsessed with, because the rest of the world contains swear words and that includes parodies that are disgusting for parents and boys and me! All i know is everything that is swear free! And all i don't know is swear fillied!

Uh oh! What i was talking about? I'm a guy who is used to be obsessed! Even my wish to be happy is to get obsessed!

I heard obsession isn't good, so, what to do instead? And if there's no choice but get obsessed with something, what thing i should be obsessed with?

PD: that thing mustn't contain swear words and anything worrisome and must be good enough to make people get obsessed with, okay?

N

NeonBits

"Mature content in children's TV"
You know, you have strange channels in your area... Or is it a culture thing or do they realy make one hardware for kids and one for adults? I'm joking; your sentence is ironic only.

I don't think it's an obsession but an influence. Today, swearing is ordinary and considered "normal"; but it's when people get upset when they shouldn't or enter in family problems or make things worst that they start to understand why generations have worked on the art of communication to prevent conflicts. Swearing can also be a sign of immaturity when it's mostly what a person has to say even when being upset. If you feel it's awkward and you wish to change this, you could change your swearing words for different words; something neutral, direct, and not offensive to express yourself. If you want to keep your mind busy, code someting with game maker to make you happy?

E

ethian

Today, swearing is ordinary and considered "normal"; but it's when people get upset when they shouldn't or enter in family problems or make things worst that they start to understand why generations have worked on the art of communication to prevent conflicts
I don't care about that topic of swearing anymore, but i can't stop thinking about the topic for no reason! It's like i was obsessed! No! I'm really obsessed and it's unintentional! I'm used to think about that darn topic! Someone can help me, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.