• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows help, i can't test game

R

RoooodWorks

so whenever i test my game i working on, i just get this screen :
I tried on both my gaming PC and my laptop where i make my games on and it does the same thing.
It doesn't tell me any errors, it just stuck on that. and when i close it the game won't leave and i cannot test play again unless i click the 'stop web server button' any help is greatly appreciated thanks :)

J

Jaqueta

You have Steam installed, so I suppose your drivers are updated, right?

Try this: Go to Global Game Settings>Windows>And select different options for Vertex Buffer Method.
Also, does this happens with just this game, or with all GameMaker games, or it's just when you Compile the game and open it from GameMaker?

R

RoooodWorks

You have Steam installed, so I suppose your drivers are updated, right?

Try this: Go to Global Game Settings>Windows>And select different options for Vertex Buffer Method.
Also, does this happens with just this game, or with all GameMaker games, or it's just when you Compile the game and open it from GameMaker?
its when i test it, i figured out its a problem with the trees i made but i did exactly as the tutorial said so i don't know why its not working here is the codes i did :
also what do u mean vertex buffer method all i got is :
i think this should be moved over to programming maybe cos it could be a coding problem i dunno.

Last edited by a moderator: