• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Help game making

M

mariovanwetten

Help please.
I am a noob in making games.
i am 56 years old and i have to have a game like thing. I have to have a game please. The thing is this. I have to make a game for my taeses for my last year. What it must do is the following. I poppet must have a question. After the question he can go 2 ways left or right. That has to repeat like 6 or 7 times.
I hope someone can help me

greetings. mario

chamaeleon

Ok, you're new to making games. What are you not new to and what do you know about programming in general? Your post sounds suspiciously like you'd want someone else to do most of the work for you, which is unlikely to happen. Unless you have something implemented to ask questions about you will mostly get told to read up on the material in the manual and check out tutorials (which may not target your exact type of game at all).