help findin' the game (the game of karts)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Misty, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Misty

Misty Member

So I friggin wanted to find a game today, just feeling at peace. Wanted this Box2d kart game that had 3d graphics. It was a flatlands game like Super Mario Kart, but I am not sure if it was an actual mario game. It was made by some guy with Box 2d. And I can't find it. And I need to play it.

It's like, even if, hypothetically speaking, I was a friggin' billionaiire, I still could not get a hold of this game. There is some things worth more than gold. The human element. The humanity of the artist. And google just doesn't cut it. With all the billions the sunk into google and I still can't find the game I want to play.
    And imagine the guy who made this game. He wants to be famous. He wants to have game sales. But he probably thinks he failed and that noone wants to play his game. And its like, here I am, me, I want to play your game, and yet, I can't. It's like some guy who's forever alone, thinks he will never find his soulmate, because the universe put his soulmate on another planet, its like no you are not a failure, yes you have a soulmate, but they are on another planet. And this is like what that is.

So yeah if someone could find that game for me, it would be great.

2. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

3. Misty

Misty Member

4. Misty

Misty Member

bump

5. flerpyderp

flerpyderp Member

Super Kart 3D?

[​IMG]

6. Misty

Misty Member

No it was more like Mario Kart and the tracks were more decorative and orderly. And there was a thread of them bragging about how it was made with Box 2D.

7. Misty

Misty Member

bump