• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Steam help downgrading to 2.2 from 2.3

G

grade 9 games

anyone know if I can do this on the steam version? I cant open any old projects and my new project is creating weird folders called notes and moving things around?
I just want to downgrade back to 2.2

G

Gravedrinker

Wondering about this too. I can't seem to switch to the old runtime and can't delete the new one.

Loganout

I have the same problem, mine is also a version of steam and there is no other version in the BETAS tab. My project does not compile in this version.

rIKmAN

Download 2.2.5 from the Release Notes page, uninstall 2.3, install 2.2.5.

If you use the Steam version and 2.2.5 isn't available then you will have to link your Steam account to your YYG account in your settings on the YYG website so that the standalone version recognises your licence details when you login.

You may need to confirm the correct runtime is being used after installing 2.2.5 by going to File > Preferences > Runtime Feeds > Master and making sure the correct runtime version is installed and being used.

Bonus: No more having to run Steam to use GMS2.