• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

iOS HELP! Cocoapods is not working!

Hello GMS community!

I want to ask about something that is in my head for a couple of days. I tried to install and set up the cocoapods for my project but for some reason is not working, when I test or build the game it only throws an error like this:

"Pod install result: /bin/bash: pod command not found"

I followed all the docs from here and when I enter to the terminal pod version throws the version and also if I type "gem which cocoapods" throws me the path there the cocoapods is installed (I used the sudeless version) and also I create all the .profile .bash_profile and .bashrc files on the root!.

What it could be?

Thanks

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
There is a fix that is in the current Beta version (see downloads on your account) for exactly this problem, let us know if this fixes your issue

Russell

There is a fix that is in the current Beta version (see downloads on your account) for exactly this problem, let us know if this fixes your issue

Russell
Hello Russell Thank you so much I will check it out since I need it working for a job!

Have a nice one!