• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

hello, I've returned in a way, to create some thing new...

shandor

No a scoper, but a weird idea...
How is everyone?

I am unaware of the future to a point of public ways. But I would like to say hello. Also, wow. Why is GMS2 now free, my old license is on an email I cannot access anymore, due to a phone number I no longer own... thank you all :)

I look for kurtbliss, maybe he's here?

rIKmAN

No a scoper, but a weird idea...
How is everyone?

I am unaware of the future to a point of public ways. But I would like to say hello. Also, wow. Why is GMS2 now free, my old license is on an email I cannot access anymore, due to a phone number I no longer own... thank you all :)

I look for kurtbliss, maybe he's here?
Welcome!

GMS2 is now free as Opera bought YYG and changed the licencing to a subscription model for all main exports along a "free with OperaGX export" version for anyone to use and learn with for free.

If @KurtBlissZ is the same person you're after then they were last active here a month or so ago according to their profile, so maybe they'll see the @ and get back to you.