• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android [HEEELP PLZ] Failed to create Executable.

• Thread starter Guilherme Hernandez
  • Start date
G

Guilherme Hernandez

Good afternoon and good night.

I need some help, and my first time created the Executable of my project. And he's making a mistake that I do not know what it is. I entered the Android SDK as it says there, that to run "Dex" you need the version 23.0.2 of Tools. But it is already installed.

End of compilation below.

:com.companyname.Project1:transformClassesWithDexForDebug
Running dex in-process requires build tools 23.0.2.
For faster builds update this project to use the latest build tools.
:com.companyname.Project1:transformClassesWithDexForDebug FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.companyname.Project1:transformClassesWithDexForDebug'.
> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 1 mins 1.758 secs

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe DONE (1)
C:\Windows\system32\subst.exe /d Y:

C:\Windows\system32\subst.exe DONE (0)
System.Exception: Build Failed
em ..(Dictionary`2 , String , String , Boolean )
em Igor.AndroidBuilder.Package()Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:01:46.4635096s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.0.7.110/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\Users\Kaele-F\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -- Android Package started at 06/28/2017 15:55:46
FAILED : Package Program Complete