Health Bar difficulties (Solved)

M

metateen

I've been trying to make a 1945 Health Bar for some time now... With little to no success. It's been centered and I followed the the old tutorials and room size is either the problem or placement... I cannot determine exactly what is the issue, though here is what happens so far.

The Object for the Controller.

If I am missing anything or if more information could be provided to help me with this, I will be more than happy to supply it.

G

gold_maker

Hi,
First make sure u are using view_xview and view_yview for the drawing placement.

and if possible upload image for the health bar drawing properties so we can give you better answer.

M

metateen

Hi,
First make sure u are using view_xview and view_yview for the drawing placement.

and if possible upload image for the health bar drawing properties so we can give you better answer.
Actually you just solved my issue, I originally wanted the Health Bar to be on the bottom but during gameplay, I approve of how it is moving upward. Though here is a before and after of the properties.

G

gold_maker

Actually you just solved my issue, I originally wanted the Health Bar to be on the bottom but during gameplay, I approve of how it is moving upward. Though here is a before and after of the properties.
you still can move the bar with view command as original example:

in x as viewx_view+50 and in y as view_yview+404

M

metateen

you still can move the bar with view command as original example:

in x as viewx_view+50 and in y as view_yview+404
Question. Let's say the Player constantly moves and the Health Bar is there but all the properties in the Health Bar are gone in that room (12,000 x 640 but the screen size is 480 x 640 and in the next room the Health Bar's properties are there unlike in the room prior?)