• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Having Trouble Publishing

B

baconlovar

I finished my game like 2 months ago, but no matter how I try I can't publish my app!

Mostly because I can't get Gamemaker to either publish an .apk file for Andriod or .ipi for Apple.
(I even borrowed a mac book to try, not to mention $100 down the drain)

It seems like everyone just does it like *snap*, I have read a ton of documentation and videos for like hours and nothing seems to work... It is all so complicated and unorganized I have no idea how so many people do it.

I kinda just want to give up and add a download link to a website but that's no way to get sales.

Anyone got any suggestions or things that worked for them?

PS: yes, I do have GM: Studio Pro

B

baconlovar

I stopped trying with the IOS because I don't have a Mac to use anymore.

I'm having trouble with the Andriod SDK stuff, I downloaded the android studio but the stuff in the documentation didn't show up like it said it would :/

rIKmAN

I stopped trying with the IOS because I don't have a Mac to use anymore.

I'm having trouble with the Andriod SDK stuff, I downloaded the android studio but the stuff in the documentation didn't show up like it said it would :/
Where did you read that you needed Android Studio?

Follow this guide and everything should work.