• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Having trouble logging in

N

nhensonjr

Is anyone else having trouble logging in. Every time I enter my password the login screen just pops back up. There is no error message or anything. I've tried reinstalling. I'm not sure what is happening. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

N

nhensonjr

Seems like it might have had something to do with me accidentally grabbing the shenanijam license. Now that the temp license is expired I can log in just fine. DERP sorry.