• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Demo Hamlet: a prototype for a surrealist interactive experience of the classic story

B

bitwiseOperator

shots_03.jpg

Hi guys,

been working on this for a while, please check it out:

At the beginning of the pandemic I was in Japan for business. As the situation deteriorated, I found myself indoors more and started hanging out at book shops... the only novels I could find in English were the literary classics. So I found myself reading Hamlet and turned it into a 'game' -- mainly as a showcase for my brother's artwork.

If you could leave some comments on the Itch page that would be amazing. I added the .zip version for you guys so you don't need to use the installer. Thanks!

Hello! Are you still working on this game? It looks really interesting and I am wondering if you might need/ be interested in having original music for it?