• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Hack and Slash Game

Hello everybody! I'm working on my first game, which was called Dark Land. Dark land is an online co-op multiplayer hack and slash action RPG in the dark world. You will play the role of a hero who rescues the territory that is being held captive by the demon of darkness. The cause of this evil came from hatred and the unjust death of a mother and two small children. A special feature is that this cause is related to the main character. The main character's task is to destroy the minions and demons to protect the peace of the kingdom. In the defense of this kingdom, you will find out the origin of the main character as well as the cause of that evil ghost. Everything will be in your decision: destroy the evil or pay for the crime? The results will be answered depending on your choice.
The plot content will be very different from what you have seen and played and there will be unique and interesting things that I will try to provide in the following sections. This is just the first part of the project that I am working on, for more details you can follow me on fb, youtube or twitter about the new content of the project. I hope you will like it. Thank you for your attention.
Best wishes
Follow us !!!
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Video