Former Jam Host
GMC Elder
Gyro Boss
webpage

Information
Released: March 14th, 2016
Genre: Endless Shooter
Age Rating: 7+

The Gyro Boss has entered the solar system and is minutes from destroying your home world.

The last hope of your people, you set out in your space ship to defeat the all powerful alien species.

Face endless waves of bullets, rockets, lasers, mines and even squids in this non-stop, circular boss battle.

How long can you last before the Gyro Boss annihilates your ship?

Download (Free)
Android - iPhone & iPad - Windows Phone - Windows

Trailer

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Ah crap, I suck at this. I managed to last about 20 seconds one time. That's the best I did after about a dozen tries.

I like the variety though. Each time the game re-starts, the challenge is a bit different. That gives the game good re-play value. And incentive to try again... as in "hey maybe I won't fail so badly next time." And actually, some of them are manageable. But most of them are just impossible.

I hate you guys. Seriously.

Other than that, this is quite good. The into menu is very complete and easy to navigate. The instructions are clear and the gameplay is intuitive. So nice job overall.

The title made me expect a game about managing a Greek restaurant. :p

The game was really fun with all the different boss weapons. The only thing I would add is the ability to see your best score during the game, so you can see how you are doing. Great game!

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder
Cool game. Really addictive. I like the music what program did you use?
To make the game? We used GameMaker: Studio. The music is from the Free Music Archive (The artists are listed in the game's credits).

The game was really fun with all the different boss weapons. The only thing I would add is the ability to see your best score during the game, so you can see how you are doing. Great game!
Never crossed my mind to be honest, but I realise that's a thing we should have added! We may well do that in a future update.