Released Gyro Boss DX - The Orbital Avoid 'em Up!

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder

Today we're launching our orbital avoid-em-up Gyro Boss DX on Windows! (20% Launch Discount)

Now available on Nintendo Switch! - https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/gyro-boss-dx-switch/

The planet is under siege from an alien with a bizarre arsenal of weapons including bullets, bombs, lasers, squids, shurikens and boxing gloves! You must dodge wave after wave of challenging obstacles all while fixed in a 360-degree orbit around the alien spaceship. The battle can never truly be won, but with 50 objectives to complete, you'll have a lot more to do than chase highscores.

New to Gyro Boss DX is a multiplayer party mode. 2-4 players compete to see who can survive the longest in a variety of games including treasure hunt, dare devil, civil war and faulty brakes! Who's the best space pilot in your house? There's only one way to find out...

Get it on Steam
Get it on Itch.io
Get it on Nintendo Switch!

Last edited:
I bought this today as there is a sale, so I thought I'd bump it, because it's a good and fun game to play. I can recommend it as an addictive time filler since it's so easy to die and restart. The goals or objectives help the replay value a lot. There are plenty of $1 ish games that I buy and this is one of the best. It has a good look, feel and variety of different micro challenges.

F

FallFlat

Is this a proof that game made with GM:S2 can be port to Nintendo Switch?

GameDevDan

Former Jam Host
GMC Elder
I bought this today as there is a sale, so I thought I'd bump it, because it's a good and fun game to play. I can recommend it as an addictive time filler since it's so easy to die and restart. The goals or objectives help the replay value a lot. There are plenty of $1 ish games that I buy and this is one of the best. It has a good look, feel and variety of different micro challenges.
Thank you! :)

Is this a proof that game made with GM:S2 can be port to Nintendo Switch?
Oh yes, absolutely, and several have been already (I think Undertale was the first). This isn't a secret, if you click "Console" on this page you can see GMS2 officially supports Nintendo Switch: https://www.yoyogames.com/get