• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

OFFICIAL GXC November Competition - Prize Winners Announced!

rmanthorp

GameMaker Staff
Admin
GameMaker Dev.
GXC November Competition - Prize Winners Announced!

Amazing news: GXC has passed 1 million plays across all games! Thanks to everyone who has published their game to GXC and huge congratulations to the winners of our November Upload Competition prizes.
Be sure to stay tuned for another upcoming and exciting event for GXC and GameMaker developers coming soon.
THE WINNERS

media

BlastNet
- Oakleaff

media

Discomfort
- MyMadnessWorks studio
media

Sir Ewind
- OcO studio
media

Mida's Adventure
- Recall Software
media

Ogre Chambers
- Antenna Games
media

Klim
- Trixelized

gnysek

So close, so far :p Congratulations! At lest two games from above list were my favorites too. I need to create much better game next time (if there will be any contest in future) :p

peardox

Amazing news: GXC has passed 1 million plays across all games!
I've been running an AI Art routine for my game's release (one image per player) - infor in another post. My target is having 50k unique images - looks like I'm a little over-ambitious as that's one image for every 20 plays rather than players...

So - how many players in total?

I was gonna limit it to the first X people anyway. I've got 37k images so far...

peardox

Its saying something when you sell a platform that is marketed as being for making 2D games then give half the prises to games that feature 3D or 3D effects in some way...

Mightyjor

Its saying something when you sell a platform that is marketed as being for making 2D games then give half the prises to games that feature 3D or 3D effects in some way...
I don’t know, I think the competitions are more way to show a game maker is capable of and showing the best that has to offer. For those who use the 3-D elements of it, I think the amount of work put in definitely deserves some recognition.