• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Guys, I need someone to give me runtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MONCEFDZ

I need you guys to upload your runtime for me, because i can't download it from IDE.
I tried the runtime in account.yoyogames.runtimes and too not working

Please upload your runtime from %programdata%\GameMaker Studio 2\Cache\runtimes\<Your Runtime>
That's for windows i don't about mac, any ways upload it for me please guys
And thank you for enter my thread
*sorry if there is mistake in the english lang*

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
This form of redistribution would likely constitute a breach of the EULA, so I'm not too comfortable with this request. There's no guarantee that any files you potentially could receive will be working and/or not harmful, too.

This may not be as simple as copying a file, and we would not be able to support you properly if you face any issues as a result of doing this as it didn't go through the official channels and is therefore out of YoYo Games' control.

If you're facing technical difficulties, please post a topic in the Tech Support forum or contact the helpdesk and we will help you resolve the core issue without entering EULA gray zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.