• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Alpha Guidance [Windows]

I

Incorga Amelius

Well guys, this is my very first game I'm releasing without any help. This 1 is made by me and only me. Obviously, this will have bugs and glitches, so please report them here :).

The name of the game is called Guidance, although I want a better name here. Suggestions please :D
So this game is about you guiding 3 soldiers through an enemy base. You aren't exactly in the battle, but you help indirectly by interacting with objects such as TNT to help the soldiers. You can slam wooden slabs into enemies, set books on fire, push buttons which do stuff, and more.

upload_2016-10-27_18-44-9.png
TNT explodes killing enemies

upload_2016-10-27_18-49-2.png
A fire starts and kills enemies

I only made 4 levels so far. Also, it has 1 boss, which is a tank. The game is finished after that, as that's all I've done.
Here's the download if interested:
http://wikisend.com/download/911252/gameConcept.exe