Forum Game Guess the GMC member

Changgi

Post a picture that represents a GMC forumite (that isn't his/her/their avatar in the current GMC, avatars used in the old GMC are permitted), and have the next user(s) guess who it is! Then, post the picture you want others to guess for!

I guess I'll allow current and old GMC members (that aren't in the current GMC anymore).

Changgi

That member doesn't seem to exist? I'm on mobile so I'm unsure whether the tag isn't showing up or its really that there's no tag for it. But no, it's someone else.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Alice / Gamegoblin? YAL? TsukaYuriko?
I mean, those are the weeb girls that would usually want to be associated with that lol.

And no I'm not hating, I find that picture to be beautiful personally.

Last edited:

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Alice / Gamegoblin? YAL? TsukaYuriko?
I mean, those are the weeb girls that would usually want to be associated with that lol.
Apfeuh~
Excuse me! I'll have you know that I'm the weeb girl that wouldn't want to be associated with a corpse-stealing cat that lives in hell. I am omnipotent, can be anywhere at any time, and prefer stealing other things.

G

GhostlyFeline

That is a very spooky cat. I don't know anyone around here who steals corpses though.

D

Dark

I don't remember any GMC members being really into Orin, but I guess any of them who knew about Touhou could fit. I have no clue.

Changgi

It's idiomatic. The answer is actually @GhostlyFeline

Because you know, there are spirits around Rin, the catgirl, and.... feline. Pretty sure this is how the old topic worked ^^; Anyway, the next picture could be posted now for others to guess.

Also, I like how quickly the Touhou fanbase ensembled here

A

Aura

@Cantavanda: Ah, yes, @Mercerenies is correct. I'm not Alice, it was me who used to go by the name GameGoblin. It's not the first time I'm being confused with Alice, though. Even Alice herself is suffering from that confusion right now. *whistling*

Anyways, I got a couple of images that are connected to a prominent GMC member.

A

Aura

No, it's neither Kousenai nor Ninety. I don't even know who the former is supposed to be. ^^'

Another hint: he is not a GMC member anymore.

M

Misu

Another hint: he is not a GMC member anymore.
You see, that is where you failed. Using people that no longer exist. For all we know, it could be someone nobody knows of except you...

Dawgg or DesertDog. Any of those two are it?