Forum Game Guess the game

T

tserek

Classic guessing game. Post an image of the game and let the others to guess. Give a hint if you feel so. Remember to confirm each of the correct and wrong answers.

Basic rules:
- You have an exclusive right to post the next guessed game when you make a correct guess. If you were the first, then it's your turn.
- The person who posted the image must usually confirm the correct answer.
- The person usually must also to confirm the wrong answers. He/she can always give some hint if the guessed game is hard to recognize or indie.
- Let's not post the year after year released sport games.
- No double posting. You can give only one guess at time, just be patient and wait for the response.
- If you are absoulute sure of your guess, you can post the next guessed game if you were the first to give the correct answer.
- You can always say you'd like to pass when giving the correct answer. It's free for all then to post the next guessed game.
- Keep an eye for this topic. The guessed game gets automatic old after 2 days if a) there's no any guess, b) the guessing person not responding. After 2 days it's again free for all.

Advices:
- Before posting an image, check the image name and address to not reveal an instant answer.

Something easy, one of my favourite

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MishMash

hmm... RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 engine.. but not RCT.. I'll have to go with Transport tycoon, despite never having played it :p

Edit: Kek, think I just got the game name wrong :S

T

tserek

No

Edit: Reading it twice, RCT was a bit misleading, the games look nearly each other, but you got it :p Transport Tycoon it is. Passing turn for MishMash.

G

Galladhan

I used to like it when i was a kid :)

So... shouldn't be hard, but who guesses this will have my eternal respect.

118124215128.png

T

tserek

Semi widely-known game. The series have around 20 games/variants made to different platforms.

RujiK

I have no idea what the racing game is. Did anyone else have the absolute joy of playing this pure masterpiece?

G

Galladhan

Close, it's the one in Choro-Q series.
Oh really? I know the series cause i've read about it, but i've never played any "episode". I think i might like it though: which game would you suggest me?

T

tserek

Well, this be the Choro-Q HG 2, aka Road Trip Adventure. I should accept your answer, it may not be easy to tell which game it is because they may look similar to each other. I would suggest the Road Trip Adventure made for PS2. Beside racing it has also adventure elements and free world exploring, and car parts tuning & hunting. A bit kiddish game but pretty well made. Paid around 5 bucks of mine copy, about to start a new playthrough soon :)

G

Galladhan

Beside racing it has also adventure elements and free world exploring, and car parts tuning & hunting. A bit kiddish game but pretty well made.
Then i should like it. I will look for it, thank you! : )