• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Growy Ground - Android & iOS!

Nico001

Free arcade game for iOS & Android! Play now!
Stop the growing pillars by jumping on them, but pay attention: All pillars
have a sign on them. You have to stop the pillars at the right height,
depending on the arrow drawn on the sign. If you fail, something bad will happen. So be careful!

Screenshots:

A

Alex_Beach

"Top arcade game" - Bold. All jokes aside, I was wondering how you got reward video ads to work. I use the google play extension, but it doesn't support those. Also, as a fellow arcade-style developer, I love seeing unique ideas for games like this. Good work!

Nico001

"Top arcade game" - Bold. All jokes aside, I was wondering how you got reward video ads to work. I use the google play extension, but it doesn't support those. Also, as a fellow arcade-style developer, I love seeing unique ideas for games like this. Good work!
Thanks!
I'm using Chartboost and to implement those reward ads in my app, I used an extension which I bought on the marketplace, which unfortunately doesn't exists anymore.
But there is another extension which should be even better, but is also more expensive:
https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/4464/chartboost-sdk-extension

I hope this helps.

Nico001

We released an easter update! You can now collect easter eggs and get exclusive easter skins!
Happy easter! :)

Mert

Remove the Google Play extension from your game and update it through marketplace. Then you can see Yoyogames added rewarded ads into Admob.