• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows [Greenlight] - Robot Pirates

Dan1

Hey everyone, presenting... Robot Pirates!

This is the first game I've ever released to Steam, it's a simple, solo project that I've been working on for quite some time now and I'd love to see on there as a simple, low-priced game that everyone can enjoy!

You are a robot pirate, sail the sea, jump the ships and collect as much booty as you can in this fun, frantic & formidable platformer! With randomly generated ships and endless challenges, this is a great time-killing game to test your platforming skills. Stay alive by avoiding the enemies, the water and the ever-getting-faster tidal wave behind you!

I would really appreciate, if you like what you see, a "yes" vote! If it gets through then I can post steam codes on here for the community to try!

Please CLICK HERE to vote! (and to see more screenshots and gameplay video) :)

There's also a playable pre-release version if you'd like to try before you vote: CLICK HERE

Last edited:
D

dj_midknight

Looks different. Voted for ya @ greenlight. Best of luck!

Eclip5e

from the steam trailer it looks like its somewhat fast paced. Art style is good too, gave you a vote too ;D